In this event we attempt to make a bridge between the earlier Novice rallye and the Master Rallye. Please do all rallyes in a row, even if you are seasoned, beginning with the beginner’s rallye or the step by step rallye. We have made the route instructions spread out so as you scroll you will be able to do the instructions.
Lots of Fun and Action Here
Novice 2 Online Rallye
· Rules: When placed on a road by the word ONTO follow that road by name until you can perform your next route instruction or route instruction part.
· Right at Tee if no instruction applies.
· Road =street = lane = circle = rd, etc.
· Remember to do route instructions in numerical order and do them by physical evidence.
· Questions may be answered from the completion of the route instruction most nearly above to the completion of the route instruction most nearly below.
1. Right or Left at Tee.
Q1. Did you pass the curve arrow?
2. Right on Thorson Drive
3. Left at Tee.
4. Left on a road named for a president of the United States or Left on Sandy, whichever comes first.
Q2. Did you pass the traffic signal?
5. Right on Dennis Drive then Right on Nancy Drive.
Q3. Did you pass the arrow?
6. Right on Dennis then Left on Scramuzzo street then Right at Circle.
Q4. Did you pass a baseball player
7. Right at the first opportunity then Left on Lauessen Lane.
8. Left at Tee then Right on Judy.
9. Right at Second Street.
Q5. Did you pass a woman?
10. Left on Dexter then Left onto Reckless.
11. Left on Walking Street.
Q6. Did you pass an elf?
12. Right at Tee then Left at Tee then Left on Zalokar.
13. Right on Sweetie Pie.
Q7. Did you pass a tow truck towing a car?
14. Right after two women.
15. Left on Reckless.
Q8. Did you pass a girl holding a kitten?
16. Left on Walking then Right at Tee.
Q9. Did you pass Gable Dr?
17. Right at Tee then Right on Barnabys then Left XYZ.
Q10 Did you encounter the ice cream cone?
18. Left at the nest road that has a name made up of letters in the alphabet..
19. Right on Promise.
20. Left at Tee and Right into Garibaldis.
Q1. No. The instruction reads right or left at Tee. Since you do things at the first chance possible, you should go right on Ames. To be written correctly this should say Right at Tee or Let at Tee, but it doesn’t, it just gives you a choice between right or left at Tee.
Q2. No. The road has a name of Lincoln, but that doesn’t mean the road was named after him. It should be named after Joe Lincoln, or a Lincoln car. You must have physical evidence in a road rallye that something is truly something.
Q3. Yes, you loop past Stompanato Street and go right at Tee on Dennis then Left on Scramuzzo.
Q4. NO. Circle = drive = st, etc. according to our rules, so the first street, Hitchcok St, is also Hitchcok Circle.
Q5. NO—2nd and second are not the same physical evidence. Unless general instruction rules state that a number can be written out, and vice cersa, this is not the same.
Q6, YES— You don’t if you did not stay on Reckless road that you were ONTO in the previous instruction. Reckless heads downward 90 degrees and you should have followed it.
Q7. NO, again physical evidence you see two women, the road TWO WOMEN. those are okay, but the street names just because they have the same name as women doesn’t mean they are two women they are two streets. You do not see two physical women until after two women Way.
Q8. YES. This time you are not ONTO Reckless you are just traveling on the road, no need to follow Reckless to the right.
Q9. No, you pass Cable Drive. Simple misspelling.
Q10. No. You should have gone left on Thorson, not ABC, Thosrosn is made up of letters in the alphabet.
This is just example text. Click to edit and add your own content. This section design focuses primarily on text-content, which can be used to communicate information to your website viewers. You don't need any professional writing experience to create great text-content, all you need is an idea and a keyboard.